Monday, March 14, 2011

This is CRAZY good! Compare these 2 pics


Yesterday my sweet daughter kidnapped me and we went to Galveston. I threw on this shirt as a cover up and she freaked out! She said that the last time I had worn it I was noticeably heavier and suggested that we take a picture to compare. I must admit, even I was a little shocked when I put the two pictures side by side.

I've lost 34 pounds with a line of products called Xyngular and am so very happy that I stumbled upon them. I believe in these products so much that I became a distributor and am loving helping others lose weight & feel great, just like me. Please go to my website for more information. It's never too late to start your very own personal success story!

www.http://shapeupwithsusan.com

All you gotta do is BELIEVE~

No comments: